[Tagging] Increasing voting participation (Was Accepted or rejected?)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:02:03 UTC 2015

> "The following 35 people think that this proposal is a good idea and
>> would recommend using it"
>>
>> rather than
>>
>> "This proposal has been accepted"
>>
>> because the latter really affords the whole process much more relevance
>> than it actually has.
>>

> Agree. But I'd resist naming the people

actually I think naming the people is important, because this way you can
decide if this has been looked through by someone you have confidence in.
This is a way people can get reputation and others can decide based on
their preferences and the reputation the people that voted have gained or
lost from their personal point of view. If this was anonymous the naked
number would be much less useful.

Cheers,
Martin