[Tagging] Revisiting proposal/voting scheme

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 18 23:56:40 UTC 2015

Kotya, in no way was I criticising the leadership you have shown in this
matter !

Its just that I preferred Dan's approach. Key IMHO is -

* A proposal gets to wiki in much the same manner as now.

* Once on the wiki, instead of a formal vote period, users (eg) click a
"like" or "dislike" button and aggregate score is shown. For some time
(?). Obviously they can also edit content to say why.

Now, we don't have that content freeze when voting formally starts. Is
it a problem that I click 'like' and some important change is made to
content later ?

David