[Tagging] Accepted or rejected?

Kotya Karapetyan kotya.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:53:30 UTC 2015

Martin,

Though Bryce introduced the "abstain" option with a nice pictogram :) I
don't remember seeing it used in any proposals. Therefore currently there
is no mathematical difference. Therefore I suggest that you just change the
rule from "74 % approval" to "not more than 25 % objection". Since we are
in the process of discussing abandoning the approval process all together,
we can revisit the numbers. But since you seem to have a strong opinion and
sound reasoning, I'd just implement the change you suggest now and wait for
someone to tell you why it's a bad idea.

Cheers,
Kotya