[Tagging] Wiki 2.0 Proposal: Unregulated voting : But you must convince another mapper to finalize changes

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 19 22:14:09 UTC 2015

Bryce, I think this proposal is far to complicated to be developed on a
mailing list. And probably on a Forum.  Is it time your bare bones plan
move to a wiki page, perhaps as a Best Practice document ?

Then we can concentrate on each section, bit by bit and massage it into
something great. I do think its heading in the right direction. But
detail, always details ....