Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:51:49 UTC 2015

Dave, I think we are after different things. Your proposal focuses on
availability of services, while mine tells more about the relation between
the camper and the land owner:

   - Designated: permission to camp, most likely the place is still there
   tomorrow, service offering (whatever it is) is stable, publicly announced
   as campground;
   - Non-designated: permission to camp, policy and services may change
   overnight, not publicly announced as campground (no signs, no listings);
   - Wild: no permission to camp (but no prohibition either), sometimes a
   policy, situation may change overnight, not announced.

Regards,

Jan