Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:10:29 UTC 2015

To give you a better impression of what I mean with non-designated
campsites I uploaded images of places we stayed at in Iran, Ethiopia,
Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi and Malawi. Have a look here
<https://plus.google.com/photos/+JanvanBekkum/albums/6130450615283723697> and
enjoy. As you can see the quality of the places varies wildly.

Met vriendelijke groet/with kind regards,

*Jan van Bekkum*
www.DeEinderVoorbij.nl