jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Thu Mar 26 11:27:30 UTC 2015

I better understand your requirements now, thanks for that.

I've looked at your site and pictures and feel we heave a fundamental problem.  Designated is fine and existing tags cover it but non_designated is harder to agree to because of its temporary nature, I’m not sure OSM is the place for such transitory, temporary data.

If a place that many travellers have found over a period of time exists then it is as permanent as any commercial campsite therefore can be tagged as now.

As for Wildcamp spots then this is just a place you’ve found convenient to stop and shouldn’t be mapped other than as a car park or layby using existing tags.

Wildcamping is a very specific activity and shouldn’t made official.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me