Jan van Bekkum jan.vanbekkum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:36:58 UTC 2015

Non-designated is not necessarily temporary. Some hotels may offer the
service for many years, but it is not officially announced and not listed.
For overlanders this information is too important not to have it mapped
somehow.

Let me also give a few examples of wild camps where we stayed that should
be on the map:

   - Guarded section of a car parking next to a city park with public
   toilet (Tabriz, Iran). Amongst overlanders this is the one place to go to
   in Tabriz. In Iran we had quite a few situations like this.
   - Kite Beach in Dubai: as Dubai is very densely built up there are few
   good places to stay. The kite beach is a parking at the beach near the Kite
   Club. The Kite Club has clean public toilets and a beach shower.

Images are here
<https://plus.google.com/photos/+JanvanBekkum/albums/6130521674529892033>.

Reagrds,

Jan