jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me jonathan at bigfatfrog67.me
Thu Mar 26 13:17:00 UTC 2015

If it's there for years then it is a campsite no matter how it is advertised.

There is no point in separating designated and non-designated.

In my opinion those photos do not depict wild camping, you are camping in a car park with some facilities available to the public. The is nothing “Wild” about it.

All of these examples can be covered by existing tags.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me