[Tagging] RFC - obligatory usage - bicycle=obligatory

Hubert sg.forum at gmx.de
Sat Mar 28 13:23:07 UTC 2015

I believe this is the issue here.
For me bicycle=designated and bicycle=official don't say that a cycleway is mandatory. It only says that this way is meant for cyclist or is built for cyclist only. And while bicycle=official is mostly used for mandatory cycleways there are also cases where it is used for all way with a blue traffic sign or even all cycleways which are "official".