[Tagging] RFC - obligatory usage - bicycle=obligatory

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:59:48 UTC 2015

BTW

the apparently equivalent sign in Italy (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Road_signs_in_Italy?uselang=it#/media/File:Italian_traffic_signs_-_percorso_pedonale_e_ciclabile.svg)
is a footway ("marciapiede") on which bicycles are allowed. Bicycles have
to give precedence to pedestrians and they are subject to a 10km/h max
speed limit. Use of these mixed-use footways is not mandatory for cyclists.

Volker