[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 66, Issue 205

Thomas Gertin tgertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:09:32 UTC 2015

Warin, your answer does help. I meant that I was looking from a satellite image at something that may have been a building, but the imagery was not clear enough to determine if it was a building for sure. A survey would not be possible as it is a place in Africa. I think then what I should do is "fixme=probable building”   Thanks, Tom