[Tagging] new access value

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 8 10:07:43 UTC 2015

I think your assertion that it's a gross oversimplification is itself a
gross oversimplification of what we are trying to achieve.

All this data is aimed at routing and navigation, not being a source of
detail for the use of judges.

The idea of having area-specific defaults has been discussed before, and
AFAIK didn't get formalised.

Don't forget that even simple things like "what is a bicycle" vary from
country to country. Is a tricycle a bike? Is an electric bike still a
bike? Is a bike pulling a 3-metre trailer still a bike?

//colin