[Tagging] RFC key:oven - a tag to add details about a kind of oven

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:59:06 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 14.10.2015 um 13:06 schrieb Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com>:
>
> I suppose they are separate category, but should be mentioned in the proposal.

I think oven=wood_fired would fit well, but I'd rather see this tag as an attribute, so maybe an additional tag should go there, like man_made=oven (apparently most used tag) http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/man_made=oven
in this case, also amenity=oven seems ok, but that tag is not in use.
There are some more specific variants though:
40 baking_oven
4 bread_oven
1 public_oven
1 masonry_oven