[Tagging] RFC key:oven - a tag to add details about a kind of oven

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:07:31 UTC 2015

> While the wikipedia article focuses on the industrial use, that does not
> exclude the meaning in food preparation, in particular in a low-tech
> environment.

admittedly there are a lot hits for "bread kiln" in my searchengine. The
problem is, the osm definition is a link to wikipedia, so by the time
someone updates the wikipedia article to include baking we can use it here
;-)

That's why I think it's not good to link to the definition from our tag
pages, we should rather copy those parts that are relevant for us (from
e.g. wikipedia).

Ciao,
Martin