[Tagging] WG: how to tag a "highway" that doesn't exist?

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:37:35 UTC 2015

Hey Gerd,

Thanks for reaching out to me, i have to say I'm a little confused. The
ways you mentioned were a mistake and were suppose to be tagged
(historic,railway etc) i get. But like the example shown here (1) there
seems to be no plausible reason for it? It seems to me that any examples
which are similar to this need to be deleted. The original mapper can
always be contacted beforehand.

(1) http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?way=5987185#map=19/32.97970/-117.05502

*Regards,*

*Hans*