[Tagging] tunnel=culvert

Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:44:11 UTC 2015

I do not fully agree here. In Germany, I often see a traffic sign "Vorsicht D√ľker"

(~ "Attention! Culvert") next to these culverts.

I am not sure why I should pay attention, but it seems that some

people think that the traffic on the road should notify it.

Maybe because it also often means that there is a

barrier=fence along the road.

In fact I thought that these signs are the explanation for the

use of tunnel=culvert on a node.

Gerd