[Tagging] tunnel=culvert

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:41:14 UTC 2015

sent from a phone

> Am 25.10.2015 um 13:12 schrieb Georg Feddern <osm at bavarianmallet.de>:
> At a "Düker" the water is "pressured" on a level below the normal water level through the "Düker", so there is no room above water level.

actually a Düker is a piece of U-shaped (section along the pipe) pipe, normally to cross another way (e.g. a road, a subway or another pipe), by applying the principle of communicating vessels (i.e. no pumps are needed), like a big syphon.


More information about the Tagging mailing list