[Tagging] accordion gate & rolling double-track gate

Christian Pietzsch christian.pietzsch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:04:07 UTC 2015

Difficult question.
I would tag second gate mentioned like this: barrier=gate;
gate:type=rolling (http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/gate%3Atype#values).
Isn't used very often but sounds valid for me. (maybe with automatic=yes/no)

The first one is more complicated. There doesn't seem to be any reference
objects in the database (haven't seen something similar in taginfo). But I
for my self wouldn't create another barrier tag and stick to a new
gate:type=accordion.

Christian aka Hedaja