[Tagging] highway=crossing and crossing=*

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 14:44:53 UTC 2016

Nodes don't have an orientation, so I find it useful to put crossing=* tags
on the footway/cycleway, so I can render it with a nice set of black and
white stripes.

Eg:
http://www.transportparadise.co.uk/cyclemap/?zoom=3&lat=51.74075&lon=-1.25238&layers=B0TF

I also add the tags to the intersecting node, since some people (eg the
cycle layer) make use of that data.

Leave it alone.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com