[Tagging] Do-it-yourself versus hardware stores

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 06:31:44 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Matthijs Melissen
<info at matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:
> The Dutch shop Hubo, which might fit the Hardware definition better,
> is tagged 23 times as shop=doityourself and only 4 times as
> shop=hardware.

The Hubo shop I know best  (Reet, Belgium) sells  fencing, flooring,
garden furniture, etc. besides all the tools. So it fits the DIY
better than the hardware definition.
It's a good thing that you want to clear up or clarify the definition
of some features, but please do not assume the tagging for all shops
within a chain have to be the same without visiting them yourself.

regards