[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Aquatics centre

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:46:42 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Am 06.01.2016 um 16:12 schrieb Tom Pfeifer <t.pfeifer at computer.org>:
>
> You have the Velodrome for track cycling, baseball campuses, stadiums where you can
> perform nothing else than american football or hurling, the ice rink for hockey and
> figure skating, and those aquatic sport_centres.

I'd question whether you can't do anything else besides the sport the facility is built for.
Have a look at upcoming events at the Berlin velodrome: http://www.velodrom.de/events-und-tickets/veranstaltungskalender/

Huge stadiums are often used for concerts.

Also aquatics centres can be used differently, e.g. this one: https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadtbad_Oderberger_Stra├če
The difference is that this is an ex-location, there's neither the water nor the air temperature but just the structure, this wouldn't get the tag leisure=aquatics_centre (but likely a building tag that's informative).

cheers
Martin