[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Aquatics centre

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Sat Jan 9 20:38:44 UTC 2016

On 5 January 2016 at 11:25, Tom Pfeifer <t.pfeifer at computer.org> wrote:
> I think the proposal has been rushed into voting prematurely, with just 5
> days
> from draft on 25 Dec, during the holiday seasons where many people might be
> mapping away from home ;-)

It was in fact 7 days, but your point is still standing. Some users
have requested an extension of the voting period. I doubt an extension
will change the outcome of either of the proposals (Aquatics centre
and Discourage amenity=swimming pool), but if people prefer more time
I don't mind either. I therefore have extended the voting period for
both proposals by an additional week.

-- Matthijs