[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Aquatics centre

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Sat Jan 9 22:44:50 UTC 2016

Matthijs Melissen wrote on 2016/01/09 21:38:
> On 5 January 2016 at 11:25, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
>> I think the proposal has been rushed into voting prematurely, with just 5 days
>> from draft on 25 Dec, during the holiday seasons where many people might be
>> mapping away from home ;-)
>
> It was in fact 7 days,

This is somehow true, but there are several excuses I could choose from:

- I'm notoriously bad in simple arithmetic, that's why I started building computers,
- being into computers, you can have a off-by-one-error on both ends of this holiday week,
- in this particular week, the movements of Santa Claus cause time-warps.

tom