[Tagging] Removing name_1 and alt_name_1 from Wiki

Sun Jan 24 10:41:29 UTC 2016

Coming back to the lanes-example:
The turn:lanes tag is there to show what direction a lane turns (or,
akin to "map what's on the ground" principle: what arrows are drawn on
the road).

Say you have a junction in the motorway where three lanes continue and
two lanes turn off. I have seen situations where this is drawn on the
road with (from the left) two lanes with no arrows, one lane with a
straight arrow, then a block line, then two lanes with a right arrow.
This could be mapped as:

turn:lanes=none|none|through|right|right

The difference with
turn:lanes=||through|right|right

is that in the first example it is made explicit that there are NO
arrows on the leftmost two lanes.

With maxspeed in OSMAND: if I drive on a way with no maxspeed, the
maxspeed icon disappears, while driving on a German motorway, the
maxspeed icon actually reads "none". (Sadly, my car can only go 125 km/h)