[Tagging] Additions to public_transport scheme

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:37:44 UTC 2016

The reason why I propose to add the placename as part of the name, is that
it gives a feedback about the correct order of the stops:

http://overpass-api.de/api/sketch-line?network=DLVB&ref=5&operator=

On the second line of that diagram, you can see:

Haasrode Kerk
Haasrode Kerkstraat
Blanden Kerk

So two times a church very near to one another. Without the placename this
would be:

..
Kerk
Kerkstraat
Kerk
..

So which church is served first now?

And I know it's possible to deduce those village names from the geometries,
but we don't all have geodatabase functionality available all of the time,
to make that calculation over and over, and over again.

We could put it in a separate tag, but what would that tag be then? not
addr: as that will give warnings in the validator, if I'm not mistaken. Not
contact: either. is_in? I thought we were trying to eradicate that one.

Polyglot