[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - learner driver

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 28 12:59:18 UTC 2016

It's not a question of common sense, it's a question of law... Countries and states may differ, but they will all have a default plus a way of indicating any exceptions. In OSM we tend to omit values that are default; however there is always a way to make the default explicit if one requires.
This is not the place to discuss the merits of various traffic laws.
 //colin