[Tagging] setting proposals to abandoned

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:06:34 UTC 2016

I wonder what others think about changing the status of proposals in draft mode to abandoned in the wiki. Is this something we want everyone to do after a certain time, or should this be reserved to the original proponent?
Would the situation be different if the status wasn't draft but proposed?
If you think everybody should be able to abandon other people's proposals, what would be a reasonable timespan?
Does it depend on the actual usage of the proposed tags, and if yes, what would be a reasonable threshold?

FWIW, the actual reason for this mail now is this edit, but I'm more interested to learn about your general considerations: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/childcare2.0&diff=next&oldid=1128997

cheers,
Martin