[Tagging] setting proposals to abandoned

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Mar 28 12:38:16 UTC 2016

Slightly off-topic but there is a renewed effort to improve the
childcare/pre-school education under way on the German forum. Naturally
the issues that you touched on have not gone away and it remains tricky
to get find a solution that is reasonably simple to tag and at the same
time tries to keep the amount confusion due to the many many different
systems and use of the same expressions for very different things as low
as possible.

Simon