[Tagging] stop area hierarchy

Michael Tsang miklcct at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:43:41 UTC 2016

Dear all,

The wiki page of public_transport=stop_area includes a sentence "For larger interchanges it is often appropriate to organise stop areas into a hierarchy. Heathrow Airport would for example consist of 5 terminals, a coach station and two underground stations with many associated facilities." but I don't know how to make the hierarchy.

For example, in my town there is an interchange with a metro station with two platforms, light rail station with six platforms and two associated bus stations. Currently there are four stop_areas, one for metro station, one for light rail station, one for each bus station. How to make that hierarachy?

Michael

Sent from Outlook.com