[Tagging] How might we best map emergency helicopter landing zones?

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:02:25 UTC 2016

I tag them as aeroway=helipad, and it looks like this:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/35.2932/127.5317

There are a lot of them in the mountains of Korea.  Usually marked out with
a pattern of white stones embedded in the ground.

Would like to know if there's a better way, or if doing it this way is
wrong.  Or right.

Thanks,

Andrew