[Tagging] name:zh-yue

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Thu Nov 24 14:44:16 UTC 2016

Worth mentioning here that iD might be doing the wrong thing:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2457 <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues/2457>

We are using wikimedia as our source for languages, which is where the "zh-yue" came from.
As mentioned in the ticket, I’m planning to switch this to a more proper language list.
CLDR has: https://github.com/unicode-cldr/cldr-core/blob/master/availableLocales.json <https://github.com/unicode-cldr/cldr-core/blob/master/availableLocales.json>

So `name:zh` and `name:yue` are probably both valid language codes, and `name:zh-yue` probably is not.

Thanks,
Bryan