[Tagging] cave_entrance. ref and name

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:24:11 UTC 2016

> 16477 of natural=cave_entrance + name out there. Redefining the meaning of
> name at this point might not be a good idea.

it is at the most a "re-redefining" because originally on the cave entrance
page there was no mention of "name" referring to a different object than
the one that is tagged. It would also be completely confusing to make such
a definition and it would be in contradiction to the definition of the tag
"name".

For practical reasons, I don't think it will create problems as the name of
the cave can very often also be considered the name of the cave entrance.

Cheers,
Martin