[Tagging] Cenotaph WAS Re: Tagging memorial sites

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:10:50 UTC 2016

Sorry .. reread your words..

While the 'monument' is alleged to have the remains under them .. then
the monument is sited on an (alleged) 'tomb'. As such the monument is
part of the 'tomb'.

Even the title of the photo says 'tomb'.

I would not take it as a good example of a 'cenotaph'.
Possibly
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7f/AlamoMemorial-0727.jpg/400px-AlamoMemorial-0727.jpg
would be better?

Note that is not a tomb.