[Tagging] shop=fashion shop=boutique

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 31 16:09:44 UTC 2017

My 2 cents

shop=fashion is subjective & wide ranging. Remember when some considered
the shell suit the thing to be seen in? it needs deprecating.

shop=boutique. Shops in my locale who describe themselves as 'boutiques'
("for the discerning and stylish woman.") are primarily based around
clothing, but often have a side-lines of other products, such as
jewellery, handbags, beauty products & even homeware. Would
shop=clothes. clothes=boutique clarify?

shop=shoes is a standalone shop & should not be amalgamated into
'clothes'. Point out a shop with shoes in the window & ask "What's
that"? 99% of people will say "it's a shoe shop".

  DaveF