[Tagging] Deprecating of leisure=common and leisure=village_green

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Dec 5 17:33:58 UTC 2017

W dniu 05.12.2017 o 18:23, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:

> What areas would you want to use these tags on? grass areas between
> carriageways, on crossings, etc.? Uncultivated land inside settlements
> (i.e. nature conquering the area)? Flowerbeds alongside the road or
> sidewalk? Etc.
>
> In case of mixed, I'd be interested in what is mixed. Are there trees?
> Bushes? Grass? Flowers? Cactuses?

We lack the general schemes. We have specific tags for grass, bushes or
flowers, but if anything is mixed or not clear, we don't know how to tag it:

> Some mappers use landuse=village_green to tag those spots on the map that are combinations of grass, plants, bushes, flowers and sometimes a few small trees.
The size can vary between 1m2 to maybe 100m2-500m2.

[ https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2017-January/030788.html ]

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]