[Tagging] knotted willows

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 08:43:06 UTC 2017


One of the defining small landscape elements in Flanders (and probably many
rural areas in Europe) is the "knotted willow". I'm not sure if this is the
right term in English, in Dutch "knotwilg" really is a thing.

How would you tag such a thing? (I could not find any previous discussions


Or something like that?

Apparently there's two words in Dutch:
- knotwilg: knotted at about 2 meters high
- grienden: knotted at a hight of maximum 50 cm

Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20170211/d49f0652/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list