[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:28:07 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Scattered around the UK in towns such as Saffron Walden are 'launderets'
> (this one is not in OSM, and I hesitate to put it in as my memory of the
> location is not good, though Google looks to the correct)  .. self service
> machines coin operated (usually with very expensive coin operated soap
> powder - better to buy that at the local supermarket).

@warin, what is the point of your comment? Are you suggesting adding
shop=launderet and if so, why?

shop=laundry
automated=yes
self_service=yes

covers it nicely. In the U.S., we use the term laundromat and I would much
prefer to use that scheme but the established tag is shop=laundry.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska