[Tagging] self-service laudry machines a camp and caravan sites

Mark Wagner mark+osm at carnildo.com
Sun Feb 12 20:38:47 UTC 2017

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 10:28:17 +0900
John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:

> Javbw
>
> Side note:
>
> I imagine laundromats could have a whole
>
> Laundromat:foobar=n  scheme.
>
> Laundromat:10kg_dryer=8
> Laundromat:20kg_dryer=2
> Laundromat:10kg_sidewasher=3
> Laundromat:20kg_sidewasher=1
> Laundromat:shoe_washer=1
> Laundromat:shoe_dryer=1
>
> Would be the closest laundromat to my house, Kg are approx.

That wouldn't work too well in the US.  Here, capacities are
typically measured in notional "loads": the average laundromat would
have a large number of "single-load" machines, a few "double-load" or
"triple-load" machines, and possibly a side-loading "five-load" machine
for things like quilts or sleeping bags.

--
Mark