[Tagging] Coworking space: amenity vs. office ?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:31:08 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 5 Jan 2017, at 04:58, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Coworking spaces are targeted towards white-collar office desk jobs

+1, this is also what comes to my mind when I hear coworking. I propose to use office=coworking for those that are offices, and if you come along a different kind of place where people are working together without being in the same company you'll have to invent a new tag for these particular different kind of places, e.g. there's already something for collective bicycle repair (where coworking isn't a typical term to refer to).

cheers,
Martin