[Tagging] Wrong use of landuse=village_green - but what else to use?

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Wed Jan 11 21:50:26 UTC 2017

The green spaces ( and concrete or whatever) around a road are part of
the infrastructure of a road. If the road wasn't there the land would
have another use, such as farmland. So I believe this should be
landuse=highway. It is being used as part of the surroundings of the
highway. It doesn't doesn't stop someone micro mapping to add more detail.

--
cheers
Chris Hill (chillly)