[Tagging] Truck Parking

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 12:40:45 UTC 2017

Javbw

> On Jun 3, 2017, at 8:00 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> capacity:disabled=no/yes/number

Yep, That is what I meant.

Although there is a need for labeling certain special individual spaces, I am not talking about parking spaces individually in this thread.

service areas (for example) have designated  separate *lots* for cars, HGV, and buses, mappable from imagery. Sometimes they are very large sections of the same physical lot, but are logically separated via different access signs and markings (making it mappable distinct).  Large malls have gated,  hedge separated  lots just for disabled patrons, with 6-30 spaces . I am interested in tagging a bus lot for 10-50 buses, or ones designated for  20-100 HGVs - lots signed and segregated by these types. I imagine many other combinations or needs exist outside my mapping area.

Javbw