[Tagging] Tagging attractions that are farms

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:50:27 UTC 2017

sent from a phone

> On 2. Jun 2017, at 22:32, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:
>
> - so how do you tag a collection of tourism=attraction s?

it really depends what the collection is, and what the individual attractions are, to me the tag tourism=attraction doesn't define the kind of feature, it is a property that says an object is interesting for tourists, probably more than other similar objects, but it doesn't say what kind of thing it is, that's why I'd expect this tag to be set in combination with other tags.
It doesn't matter whether the tag is set on an individual object or a collection or group of features.

cheers,
Martin