[Tagging] how to map simple buildings

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 02:36:29 UTC 2017

I'm hijacking the thread a bit here, but the discussion of "bridge
buildings" in Martin's message made me think of this:

On the campus of GE Research in Niskayuna, New York, there's a fairly
substantial building that is on a bridge across a ravine.

>From the way it renders, I think that I've probably mistagged it. Also,
JOSM warned me of a suspicious bridge=yes, but I figured that's just
because buildings usually aren't on bridges.

But it surely looks weird in the rendering. Is there something I should
have done differently here?