[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for accomodations

Thilo Haug thaug at gmx.de
Sun Mar 5 23:23:16 UTC 2017


"Process problems are a pain in the ass. You never, ever want to have
process problems ...
That's when people start getting really angry at each other."
Linus Torvalds


Am 06.03.2017 um 00:08 schrieb John F. Eldredge:
>
> It is possible that the moderator has a backlog of messages, and
> hasn't reviewed it yet.
>
> On March 5, 2017 5:02:26 PM Thilo Haug <thaug at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> There was an automatic reply, saying :
>>
>> "Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>> [...]
>> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>> notification of the moderator's decision."
>>
>> But that doesn't mean to me the whole mail was "invalid" or won't
>> reach the list at all
>> (didn't "receive notification of the moderator's decision")
>> I think the message text should be clarified or the process of
>> checking those mails.
>>
>> Betreff: 	Your message to Tagging awaits moderator approval
>> Datum: 	Mon, 16 Jan 2017 23:46:37 +0000
>> Von: 	tagging-owner at openstreetmap.org
>> An: 	thaug at gmx.de
>>
>>
>>
>> Your mail to 'Tagging' with the subject
>>
>>     Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for
>> accomodations
>>
>> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>>
>> The reason it is being held:
>>
>>     Post by non-member to a members-only list
>>
>> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
>> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
>> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>>
>>     https://lists.openstreetmap.org/confirm/tagging/05723fa27000534321abf9935369c04e2a26adc1
>>
>>
>> Am 05.03.2017 um 23:46 schrieb David Bannon:
>>>
>>> Maybe its time someone put a note on the proposal page saying that
>>> the author is posting to the list but does not appear to be
>>> receiving messages from it ?
>>>
>>> In case its a language issue, could that message be in German and
>>> English perhaps ?
>>>
>>> David
>>>
>>>
>>> On 06/03/17 05:17, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> sent from a phone
>>>>
>>>> On 4 Mar 2017, at 16:50, Thilo Haug <thaug at gmx.de
>>>> <mailto:thaug at gmx.de>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Please check where this mail has been gone, reason :
>>>>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2017-March/031403.html
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> maybe you haven't been subscribed with the email address from which
>>>> it was sent by the time it was sent? You should have gotten an
>>>> automatic reply in this case.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> cheers,
>>>> Martin 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Tagging mailing list
>>>> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
>>>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Tagging mailing list
>>> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
>>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging
>>
>> -- 
>>
>> Thilo Haug
>> Bismarckstr.37
>> 72764 Reutlingen
>>
>> Mobil: +49 177 3185856
>> _______________________________________________
>> Tagging mailing list
>> Tagging at openstreetmap.org <mailto:Tagging%40openstreetmap.org>
>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Tagging mailing list
> Tagging at openstreetmap.org
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tagging

-- 

Thilo Haug
Bismarckstr.37
72764 Reutlingen

Mobil: +49 177 3185856

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20170306/55f7732a/attachment.html>


More information about the Tagging mailing list