[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for accomodations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 00:49:14 UTC 2017

When I get that message (and I hope I have overcome the issue.. at least
for now) it is because I sent the message from a non OSM registered
email address.
I simply go to the web address and cancel that email .. and then repost
from the my correct OSM email address ...
that should mean less work for the moderator (hi) and my message gets
through quicker than waiting for review/approval.

Of more important (in my view) I have made extensive entries on the
topic of friendly:motorcycle discussion page.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/motorcycle_friendly