[Tagging] Fwd: Feature Proposal - Voting - tag "motorcycle friendly" for accomodations

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 7 22:36:58 UTC 2017

On 07/03/17 20:58, Thilo Haug wrote:

> I'm not really sure about which issue you talk in the 2nd part of your
> message "not actual rules",
> do you refer to my entry in the proposal about a "code of conduct" ?

Thilo, what I was suggesting is that you need to receive the list
messages, read them, understand the ideas behind them. That cannot
happen if you try to block all messages other than your own topic (or
unsubscribe). Or think of them as spam.

> "own data, as an overlay" doesn't make sense to me in this case,

OK, then thats not a suitable solution for you.

> Didn't understand what you mean with "digest approach" ?

I thought you mentioned getting the list communications via digest
instead of directly receiving what you call spam. If not, sorry for the
distraction.

David