[Tagging] how to care about different seasonal road close?

Hakuch hakuch at posteo.de
Thu Mar 16 17:42:15 UTC 2017

On 16.03.2017 15:13, Daniel Hofmann wrote:
>> OSRM seems to not care for the year and does not route there.
>
> OSRM does not route you over barriers, which there is on that way:
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/73331194#map=18/50.79082/15.32277&layers=D

oh I forgot that I put this one there. Strange that graphhopper and
mapzen route over this barrier. I deleted now the access=no because I
actually dont know if the road is still closed there. Iam still waiting
for Petrs answer.

The tagging Iam talking about is connected to this road:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/30899782#map=15/50.8002/15.3082&layers=D