[Tagging] name with name:en

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:10:58 UTC 2017

I agree, identical name & name:xx is very useful when determining the
language fallback chain.  If asked to show a map in language aa, check if
"name:aa" exists, and if not, fallback to "name". In some cases, it might
be ok to first try some "name:bb" that most users of "aa" also speak,
before trying "name".