[Tagging] RFC - Key: spacing=*

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Mon Apr 23 12:41:24 UTC 2018

This looks very useful. If the better rendering for tree_row gets anywhere, I would very much like to see the same applied to ways tagged as barrier=bollard (representing a row of bollards) as well (which are currently unfortunately not rendered at all).

spacing=* sounds like a good key for that.

I’m currently using maxwidth=* which for barrier=bollard is documented as specifying the maximum width that fits past the bollard (which in case of a row of bollards is basically the distance between them, but ignoring the thickness of the bollard itself).